Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

осинизатор

С нами с 10.03.03
Рейтинг: 819

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 02:39       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze писал:
A high rate of fraud requires signups from Russia and some other countries to verify their accounts on signup.
This can be done by filling out a form with info and mail it back with: a copy of goverment issued ID, copy of front and back of credit card and a credit card statement or utility bill with your address on it.

Please be more specific here. Do you really mean "A high rate of fraud requires signups from Russia", or you just wanted to say: "A high rate of fraud requires signups from the people with credit cards issued by Russian BANKS"? It may sound a quite similar ещ you, but these 2 sentences are far different because:
1) even a hypothetical EU or US citizen won't be able to open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by Russian bank
2) on the other hand, every Russian citizen will be able open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by EU/US bank

Do you see any logic above? Personally I don't see it... Furthermore you have to know that 100% of scamers won't use a credit card issued by Russian bank. That sort of ppl. are used to operate with stolen US/EU cards and they're using US/EU proxies to make them look like US/EU surfers. So your "anti-fraud" policy seems far away from perfection.

As about your suggestion regarding government issued ID, copy of front and back of credit card and a credit card statement. So it doesn't work as well. Because it's still not enough to open an Epassporte account since you need a confirmation fax from the bank that has issued that credit card. But not all Russian banks would fax you such a confirmation. Ask they guys here who tried to open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by Aflabank (hxxp://www.alfabank.com/) or any other reliable Russian bank. Now tell me I'm wrong above icon_smile.gif

edit: Personally I have a personal Epassported account which was created for me by some affiliate program. However the issue regarding your "anti-Russian-fraud" policy is really actual here in the exUSSR.

Последний раз редактировалось: cyberxxx (21/01/06 в 03:20), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)

ушел на завод

С нами с 03.06.04
Рейтинг: 29

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 03:10       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze: Hi,
My account is blocked (TB_37013/ - /epassporte . com)

I cannot to you to communicate by phone because I live in Russia and very badly I know English language. Tell please can send you documents for identification. Tell what documents and where to send and I shall send. Thanks.

С нами с 25.04.03
Рейтинг: 30

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 03:11       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

A qeustion regarding opening a corporate account. Is it possible to open a corporate account for an offshore corporation?

Мы хотим ваш траффик
https://www.umaxlogin.com/

С нами с 26.12.05
Рейтинг: 53

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 05:53       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

cyberxxx писал:
Please be more specific here. Do you really mean "A high rate of fraud requires signups from Russia", or you just wanted to say: "A high rate of fraud requires signups from the people with credit cards issued by Russian BANKS"? It may sound a quite similar ещ you, but these 2 sentences are far different because:
1) even a hypothetical EU or US citizen won't be able to open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by Russian bank
2) on the other hand, every Russian citizen will be able open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by EU/US bank
Do you see any logic above? Personally I don't see it... Furthermore you have to know that 100% of scamers won't use a credit card issued by Russian bank. That sort of ppl. are used to operate with stolen US/EU cards and they're using US/EU proxies to make them look like US/EU surfers. So your "anti-fraud" policy seems far away from perfection.
As about your suggestion regarding government issued ID, copy of front and back of credit card and a credit card statement. So it doesn't work as well. Because it's still not enough to open an Epassporte account since you need a confirmation fax from the bank that has issued that credit card. But not all Russian banks would fax you such a confirmation. Ask they guys here who tried to open an Epassporte account using a credit card issued by Aflabank (hxxp://www.alfabank.com/) or any other reliable Russian bank. Now tell me I'm wrong above icon_smile.gif
edit: Personally I have a personal Epassported account which was created for me by some affiliate program. However the issue regarding your "anti-Russian-fraud" policy is really actual here in the exUSSR.

All I can say is what I was told by risk management, I am not going into details on, when risk management requires more information before an account can be approved.
And I was told that Russian credit cards requires that they go thru some steps before the account is approved.
This way its still possible for Russians to open an account.
ePassporte have only banned card holders from those countries prohibited to deal with by the Patriot Act.
It would be a lot easier to just ban the countries that have a high rate of fraud but it is not the way ePassporte does business. We would like to be open for everyone that is interested in doing legit business.

Последний раз редактировалось: Keyser Soze (21/01/06 в 06:01), всего редактировалось 1 раз

http://www.RedPass.com/
michael.olsen@redpass.com

С нами с 26.12.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 05:59       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

saveli писал:
A qeustion regarding opening a corporate account. Is it possible to open a corporate account for an offshore corporation?

I know very little about business accounts.
The best thing to do with questions about business accounts are to contact sales /at/ epassporte . com

осинизатор

С нами с 10.03.03

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 06:02       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze писал:
All I can say is what I was told by risk management.
And I was told that Russian credit cards requires that the goes thru some steps before that account is approved.

So as far as I see you have no problems with Russians. You just have a problem with Russian credit cards. I.e. it will be ok if I (a native Russian guy icon_smile.gif) submit for an Epassporte account using my VISA or MasterCard issued by Latvian, Czech or American bank. But won't accept an application form an EU citizen (say from a Latvian one) who will decide to use his credit card issued by Russian bank. Is that something your risk management has told about?

ушел на завод

С нами с 26.12.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 06:04       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

cyberxxx писал:

There are no problems with that because affiliate accounts don't have a credit card attached, how ever if an affiliate account wants to attach a credit card to the account so the card holder can load the account they would have to go thru the same steps as if they signed up for a new account.

My suggestion would be to get a sponsor to open an account if you don't need the option of being able to load the account using a credit card.

осинизатор

С нами с 10.03.03

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 21/01/06 в 06:08       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze писал:
My suggestion would be to get a sponsor to open an account if you don't need the option of being able to load the account using a credit card.

Did that already. Thank you icon_smile.gif

ушел на завод

С нами с 20.09.05
Рейтинг: 14

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 25/01/06 в 13:56       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Hello, can you accept MasterCard Virtual?

http://alfabank.ru/retail/cards/types/virtual/
I paid to Google Adwords by this card and all was good.
Surely, I will send to you scan of my card and scan of my ID.

Последний раз редактировалось: Pax (26/01/06 в 18:44), всего редактировалось 1 раз

Цена клика на Umax: maguta.com

Cracked by Bill Gilbert

С нами с 16.09.03
Рейтинг: 2814

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 25/01/06 в 16:04       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Hi, Keyser Soze!
I have encountred a problem while withdrawing money from my epassport card, on the 23 Jan 2006, money was not given by ATM, at the same time the transaction in statements marked as successfull.
ATM owner bank adviced me to contact my card issuer company to resolve this issue.
Epasporte support sent me Cardholder Operation Dispute form. I'm complete it and sent it via web fax, but I don't sure, your custumer service got it. Can you check this, or can I sent these papers to some email?
Today problem transaction marked as Cleared. Does it mean, what I can't to receive my money back? I can't to call, because I can write on english, but when I start to talk on english, people don't understand me icon_smile.gif
my epassporte login: spamaindex

Всех с Наступившим Новым Годом!
Статы пиздеж и провокация: ща лучше. СКРИНЫ СТАТСОВ ТУТ Мой ЛЛ

С нами с 26.12.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 01:35       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Reply to the email where you got the form and attach the form to the email.

С нами с 26.12.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 01:36       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Pax писал:
Hello, can you accept MasterCard Virtual?

http://alfabank.ru/retail/cards/types/virtual/
I paid to Google Adwords by this card and all was good.
Surely, I will send to you scan of my card and scan of my ID.

I don't know but I will find out.

Cracked by Bill Gilbert

С нами с 16.09.03
Рейтинг: 2814

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 13:17       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze писал:
Reply to the email where you got the form and attach the form to the email.

Thanks for reply, email with attached form is sent.

Всех с Наступившим Новым Годом!
Статы пиздеж и провокация: ща лучше. СКРИНЫ СТАТСОВ ТУТ Мой ЛЛ

С нами с 19.01.06
Рейтинг: 3

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 17:04       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze, why epassporte ignore their customers if they write emails to epass? I wrote 2 letters to accountverification@epassporte.com (7 and 3 days ago), but still no answer from epass. Why?

programmer

С нами с 08.12.02
Рейтинг: 5752

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 18:16       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

I have the same problem

крипта на ByBit

С нами с 19.01.06
Рейтинг: 3

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 21:02       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

A few days ago I sent a letter to ccountverification@epassporte.com suggesting to send my pasport scan or another document but Epassport to keep mum. Why?

Последний раз редактировалось: glewar (26/01/06 в 22:14), всего редактировалось 1 раз

С нами с 20.09.05
Рейтинг: 14

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/01/06 в 21:42       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Мы сейчас его лично обвиним во все маразмах, и он свалит. Я терпеть не могу уродов которые стелятся перед любой мало-мальской властью, но в данном случае будте корректнее, он свалит и мы вообще нихера не решим.

Цена клика на Umax: maguta.com

С нами с 29.10.05
Рейтинг: 43

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 28/01/06 в 17:34       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Jorik писал:

Hi Keyser, could you please advice the fastest way to increase the Daily Max for ATM cash withdrawal?

Keyser Soze писал:

You need to fill out a form and return it along with a copy of a goverment issued ID and a copy of your load card if you have one attached to your accountYou need to fill out a form and return it along with a copy of a goverment issued ID and a copy of your load card if you have one attached to your account.

Good day, Keyser!
Could you advice me what to send if I was registred on epassporte by other site? Only filled form and a copy of a goverment issued ID? And please could you tell me where I can find this from?

Thank you

+

С нами с 06.11.04
Рейтинг: 40

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 29/01/06 в 14:26       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Greetings
I three weeks write letters to a support service, on one of them, I have not received the answer.
At me have stolen a credit card and for me it is necessary new, time goes and the credit card till now is not present.
Please, pay attention a support service to letters of clients?
P.S. Keyser Soze - is not the best name icon_smile.gif

С нами с 17.04.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 30/01/06 в 20:56       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Полностью поддерживаю Pax-а!
Народ,смотрите на вещи реальнее - Кайзер Сюзе саппорт,живёт в Дании,epassporte.com зарегистрирована на барбадосе,офис её в штатах.Не надо на него валить всё и за всех,человек делает что может......

С нами с 11.09.05

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 08/02/06 в 13:22       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Keyser Soze писал:
Hi
You can signup using a Russian CC but it requires you mail in a copy of your cc and ID to verify your account.
Please email me at michael.olsen /at/ epassporte . com and I'll help you get the process started.

Can you help me to open personal account (payment by Russian CC)?

С нами с 21.06.05
Рейтинг: 1579

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 08/02/06 в 18:02       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Tell me please can I add funds with visa electron or visa classic?
Thanks.

ВОСТОРГ ЗНАЧИТ BMW

V.V.V.V.V.

С нами с 28.10.05
Рейтинг: 873

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 13/02/06 в 06:59       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Думаю, этот вопрос не стоит по англицки писать :-)

Хочу еПассовский акк открыть с картой от крэд.ру.
Там написано "Уникальность этих карт - они проходят с любыми именами". Значит ли это, что я могу указать данные российского гражданина? Или обязательно американского?

И что делать, если акк залочат и попросят выслать скан паспорта?

Покупаешь траф | Льешь попандер сюда.

С нами с 08.03.05
Рейтинг: 316

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 13/02/06 в 07:20       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

xRPC писал:
Значит ли это, что я могу указать данные российского гражданина?

Можешь, т.к. это значит, что карта прокатит вообще с любыми данными. Люди открывали себе епасс по таким довольно благополучно. Но поскольку карта выпущена американским банком, а данные указаны русские, у епасса могут возникнуть вопросы и потребуется верификация.

xRPC писал:
И что делать, если акк залочат и попросят выслать скан паспорта?

Выслать скан паспорта и всего прочего icon_smile.gif Сканы кред кстати cred.ru вроде предоставляет.

Papa Carlo's, Inc. | Бюджетный хостинг - $0.25/Gb. Стучитесь 2580*8508.

V.V.V.V.V.

С нами с 28.10.05
Рейтинг: 873

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 13/02/06 в 10:07       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Спасибо за столь быстрый и информативный ответ! smail04.gif

Значит, достаточно заказать у крэд.ру сканы карты, зарегить акк на себя и выслать сканы своего паспорта?

Круто!

Покупаешь траф | Льешь попандер сюда.

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор сайта

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Опросы

Рецепт новогоднего блюда 2022