Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 23.10.03
Рейтинг: 1719

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 12/11/04 в 19:14       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

... американского постера:

Getting into TGP? Avoid this crap!
Feeling very frustrated after several days of submitting galleries and running into stupid webmaster shit, I figured I'd try to turn my complaints and bitches into something contructive. If you're new, and thinking about opening a TGP and taking submissions, please take some or all of the following into consideration...

First off, as the gallery submitter, I am giving you both free content and free bandwidth to drive your site. Don't fuck with me. I don't need you. There's 1000 other TGP's out there, and there will be 1000 more new ones tomorrow. The word "Blacklist" is not scary, unless you happen to be The Hun, Worldsex, or Zilla or someone else that can send me 100k hits with one listing. The more assinine you make your rules, the fewer posts you will get and the faster your site will dwindle down to nothing.

If you can't afford a decent server and good connection for it, shut the fucking "mininmum download speed" shit off in your script. I get galleries declined every day by shit sites that say they can't get a 5k download speed off my server when I know damn well it will transfer consistantly over 250k per second. The problem is not my server, the problem is their shared hosting and crap lines not allowing the script to download fast enough, so the sites lose legitimate submissions because they're on a crap host/server/line or all 3.

Think about what you are banning when you enter a new word into your blacklisted text stuff. If you ban the word "hot" you also ban "cumshot", and any other word that also happens to contain the 3 letters H-O-T. Don't enter partial phrases into those ban lists. Enter exactly what you want banned. If you ban the word "Stud" because you're afraid of gay shit, you also ban the word "Student" because it contains those 4 letters. Think about this shit.

If you have some stupid anal retentive fixation on the capitalization of your descriptions, get a fucking script that will handle it for you. Have the script convert to all lower, or all upper, or first word capital, or first letter of each word capital, or whatever the hell you want. Don't even pretend to believe that you think submitters actually sit there and read and type everything by hand. It gets entered once into the autosubmitter and copied 1000 times. I'm not gonna re-type jack shit just for you. You want something different, do it yourself. Like I said above, I don't need you, and there will be 1000 more new sites up tomorrow who can replace you.

And for fuck's sake, don't use my submission email to fucking spam me. If you want to send me a confirmation email with some ref codes, fine...I will actually sign up to some sponsors through there if I see something I like...But don't send me unwanted spam with new sponsors, new rules, or anything else when I haven't submitted a gallery to you.

And if you're using a script that puts up those unique graphical submission codes to block the autosubmitters, for the love of fucking god, use a freakin font in the graphics stuff that makes differerent characters for "0" and "o" and "1" and "l" and shit like that.

I feel much better now...thank you...

(с) Fuckin Bill , запощено на Нетпонде. реально парня овнеры достали. icon_smile.gif хотя сам не могу с ним не согласиться по большинству пунктов. icon_smile.gif

VPN, OPENVPN, proxy. Новые сетки. LEYLA 313202731
Stimul Cash - неси здоровье в массы :)

С нами с 30.05.03
Рейтинг: 1141

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 12/11/04 в 21:39       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

я, например, полностью согласен с этим постером...можно еще вспомнить кучу всяких приколов от овнеров... особенно меня раздражает, когда на формах некоторых всякие извращенные вещи просят вводить, типа размера моих баннеровicon_sad.gif((

Любит негритянок

С нами с 26.01.03
Рейтинг: 384

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 12/11/04 в 22:33       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Я тоже. Однозначно.

Ebony, Latina, Interracial trades

С нами с 11.06.04
Рейтинг: 770

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 12/11/04 в 22:53       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Все правильно пишет. Еще бы овнеры TGP прислушались...

Аэрофлот РМА

С нами с 26.09.04
Рейтинг: 3132

Передовик Master-X (01.07.2005) Передовик Master-X (16.12.2005)
Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 12/11/04 в 23:32       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Абсолютно верно. 100%

Растаман из глубинки...

С нами с 21.03.04
Рейтинг: 724

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 13/11/04 в 01:48       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Класс!

inosmi.ru - переводы статей зарубежной прессы.

С нами с 30.05.03
Рейтинг: 1141

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 13/11/04 в 02:02       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Tabaluga:
Цитата:

Все правильно пишет. Еще бы овнеры TGP прислушались...

ага, жди, прислушаются они... впринципе в чем то они правы, конечно, но иногда просто палку перегибают... читеры их достают конкретно, вот и выдумывают всякие способы себя уберечь..

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор раздела Стань спонсором этого раздела!

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Опросы

Рецепт новогоднего блюда 2022

Обсудите на форуме обсудить (11)
все опросы »