Looking for voice talent for record adult content

Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 03.12.19

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 05/12/19 в 10:01       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

We produce mobile audio content: adult story, adult chats etc
Our customers call us to listen to that content.
The more magnificent and attractive the voice they hear is, the more time they spend listening. As their satisfaction is our profit, we always look for new great voices. Why not try yours?
It is very simple and will only take a few minutes.
Make your first voice record for us! Introduce yourself and read a sample text. you can take any adult text
Make it sound lively!
send me your record in fb -katrina.delioncourt.5
Give us a couple of business days to carefully check your recording. If we like you — you'll get your job offer.

What microphone do I need?
We do not require a specific model. The main thing for us is the quality of the record. Your voice has to be clear and no static is to be heard, so no phone or headset microphone recordings. Any amateur, semi-professional and professional microphones will do, as well microphones for streaming.

How much will I get paid?
All the voices are unique, so the pricing will be individual. If we and our clients like your voice, we'll definitely find a payment option that will satisfy you. In short, the amount of your retainer will depend on the language you speak, quality of the record, tone of your voice and your artistic abilities.

If you speak on Romanian, Hungrian, Spanics, Czech - connect with me.

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор сайта

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Опросы

Рецепт новогоднего блюда 2022

Обсудите на форуме обсудить (11)
все опросы »