True Amateur Models Affiliate Program - CCBill Program

Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 05.10.17
Рейтинг: -3

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 10/08/19 в 03:06       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Greetings! My name is Ray and I specialize in shooting 100% real and very amateur girls modeling nude. I have been shooting amateur models (as a full time job) for 14 years now and I have shot nearly 300 amateur girls. The particular girls that I shoot are always personally approached by myself out in public locations and are spoken to in regards to participating in my amateur nude modeling photo shoots! Of course, I do shoot videos (high definition) but the vast majority of the content on True Amateur Models is primarily photo-based content.

The content has always converted very well and I offer a 50% percentage on initial sales AND re-bill sales. I actually do have quite a bit of re-bills that flow through the website because I continue to shoot new models every week in order to keep the members area updated, and this also helps you as an affiliate, since you are obviously paid on re-bills!

The affiliate program that I use is through CCBill and can be located here: True Amateur Models Affiliate Program

I have some gallery links listed below ...and there are 347 free hosted galleries in the program. Be sure to import them into your website(s) so that we can both make $$$ together!

My email is ray(AT)trueamateurmodels.com ...replace (AT) with @
My ICQ# is 353842428

Go to the True Amateur Models Affiliate Program

Click "hosted Galleries" link
Put CCBill ID into the box and click the "Update" button
Scroll down and click the "Generate" button.

All of the hosted galleries will be shown with your affiliate ID in the URL's.

Name: Abbie and Amy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: Abbie, 5' 03 and Amy, 5' 06
Employment: Abbie, Supermarket Cashier - Amy, Restaurant Hostess

Check out these 2 amateur teens modeling nude and spreading apart their amateur asses! Amy R. told
me that she had a friend named Abbie that found out that she did a few amateur nude modeling shoots
for my website and Abbie told Amy R. that she was interested in trying out the amateur nude modeling
herself! Abbie came by to do her nude modeling shoot and she also brought along her friend Amy R. to
hang out with her. Since both of the girls were together, I had them both model nude for a few pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! icon_smile.gif

The next time, they might do a lot more than just nude modeling, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
Amy R. told me that she was going to talk to Abbie about doing a girl on girl shoot, so I suppose we shall
see what happens! I hope that you all enjoy the brand new model, as well as this high resolution photo
gallery, featuring Amy R. and Abbie both modeling and spreading nude!

Name: Riley R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Cashier

Riley R. is a another new amateur girl to the website and she is 23 years old! I met her at a department
store the other day as I was looking around the clothing section. I started talking to Riley R. about the
department store closing and about how so many people nowadays are just ordering their items from
the internet.

We chatted for about 10 minutes, but then the conversation switched over to my amateur nude modeling
website! As you can see, this brunette babe decided to participate in my nude modeling shoots, and for a
very amateur, exclusive and inexperienced girl, I think she did a pretty good at the amateur modeling! I
hope that you all enjoy her amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

Name: Dacey from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Office Receptionist

Dacey is 24 years old, and of course, this babe has absolutely no experience in nude modeling so she is
a 100% fresh and very inexperienced girl! After all, those are the only types of girls that I shoot
anyways ...100% amateur, inexperienced and very exclusive girls modeling nude for the first time! She
is also a bit shy, but once we started shooting, she quickly became more comfortable in front of the
camera. If you ask me, she did a very good job at the
amateur nude modeling!

I met this Brunette babe at a sports bar the other day and she was there to meet a few of her friends to
celebrate her 24th birthday! I spoke with her about my amateur nude modeling website. I also had one
of my other models at the bar with me and she spoke with Dacey about the nude modeling too. As you
can see, Dacey agreed to participate in my amateur and homemade nude modeling shoots

Name: Kendra H. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Beach Cafe Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 710 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Kendra H. and I just turned 25 years old! I work as a waitress down at the beach at a cafe
restaurant. I've been working there for about 3 years now. I also like working out at the gym. In fact,
that's where I met this model photographer guy by the name of Ray! He was working out on the bench
press near me in the gym and when I walked over towards him to ask if I could borrow one of the
weights, he started talking to me about modeling for his website! I've always wanted to be a model, so
I asked him about participating in his amateur modeling shoots! I had no idea whatsoever that he had
been referring to nude modeling though! Once I found out about that, my curiosity really grew and I
wanted to check out the nude modeling website! Once I saw the True Amateur Models website, I
thought a lot about the whole nudity aspect of it. My main concern is getting found out at my job and
possibly getting fired. However, as you can see, I decided to become one of the nude models!

I've always felt real secure with my body ....and I work out a lot over at the gym, so why not show it off?
I had a lot of fun at the nude modeling shoot and I hope that I did a good job at the amateur nude
modeling! What do you guys think? Sign up with the website and leave comments, as well as check out
710 other modeling pictures that I did at the modeling shoot! I'm looking forward to shooting for the
website again so be sure to watch out for more coming!

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…e-amy.html
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…model.html
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…arlot.html
http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…endra.html

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор сайта

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us