Looking For Affiliates - True Amateur Models Paysite

Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 05.10.17
Рейтинг: -3

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 19/11/17 в 20:06       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Greetings! My name is Ray and I specialize in shooting 100% real and very amateur girls modeling nude! I have been shooting amateur models (as a full time job) for 13 years now and I have shot 250+ amateur girls. The particular girls that I shoot are always personally approached by myself out in public locations and are spoken to in regards to participating in my amateur nude modeling photo shoots! Of course, I do shoot videos (high definition) but the vast majority of the content on TrueAmateurModels.com is primarily photo based content. The photos are high resolution pictures, but are also extremely amateur and homemade photos! The pictures enlarge to the size of 1600x1200 and there are 3 different photo sizes to choose from when viewing them in the members area. The videos are always shot in the high definition format, and just as the photo galleries, they have very good quality.

The content has always converted very well and I offer a 50% percentage on initial sales AND re-bill sales. I actually do have quite a bit of re-bills that flow through the website because I continue to shoot new models every week in order to keep the members area updated. Hell, I have continued to regularly update this website LIKE CLOCKWORK every since it was launched many years ago. And again, this also helps you as an affiliate, since you are paid on re-bills! And of course, one of the best ways to bring in sales is to market and promote the free hosted affiliate galleries! That's always a very good way to generate income for yourself as an affiliate and we also offer a 10% webmaster referral too!

The affiliate program that I use is through CCBill and can be located here: True Amateur Models CCBill Affiliate Program

Downloading and exporting the complete list of FHG's from my program is very easy to do. You just simply enter your CCBill ID into the box, click the update button, scroll down and click the generate button and you will be presented with all of the affiliate galleries, along with your personal CCBill affiliate ID already in the URL's.

Please take a moment to view the type of content that you would be promoting as an affiliate. I have some gallery links listed below ...and there is a total amount (as of now) of 347 free hosted galleries in the program. Be sure to import them into your website(s) so that we can both make $$$ together! And just to let you know, the links below are the original galleries. Once you become an affiliate and download the FHG's, you will have these same links, but with a CCBill URL, along with of course your affiliate ID in the URL.

My email is ray@trueamateurmodels.com
My ICQ# is 353842428.

Name: Hailey H.
Height: 4' 07
Employment: Cashier Clerk
Pictures: 1,150 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling | Ass Spreading HD Video

Watch this 23 year old cashier clerk that works a donut store during the evening hours try out some amateur nude modeling! You will see Hailey showing off her freckled face and that petite and tiny nude body from all sorts of different camera angles! As always, there are plenty of up-close shots too! This petite and tiny breasted amateur also has a hairy pussy! Do you like REAL amateur girls with an all natural and hairy bush? If you answered yes, you should enjoy these pictures from this hairy pussy amateur! If you answered no, well then you are still in luck because I have a lot of high resolution pictures of her with a shaved pussy too! Hope you all enjoy these very homemade and extremely underground modeling pictures from a 100% real amateur girl!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Kendra
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Hair Salon Receptionist
Pictures: 1,600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition SHOWER MASTURBATION Video + More Coming!

I came into contact with this hot amateur blonde babe while walking around an apartment complex. There is a lake down there where the residents can sit back and relax from the day and that's where I saw this hot amateur blonde! She was sitting down on the bench, just basically kicking back. I needed to find out where the community game room was located, so I decided to to ask this hottie for directions! Not only did she give me directions, but she told me that she was thinking about walking down to the game room herself, so she walked me down there! This was the perfect opportunity to speak with her about the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she decided to do the modeling, so I suppose I spoke with that right girl that day over at that apartment complex!!

Name: Jenny J.
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 360 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

This hot blonde babe does not have any experience in nude modeling, but she sure did a great job at the amateur nude modeling shoot! As always, the pictures are high resolution modeling pictures ...and they are also very exclusive pictures too, since I always shoot my own content. Jenny and I came into contact with one another over at the local gym the other day! I noticed this cute babe running beside me on her treadmill and I just had to speak with her in regards to hopefully participating in my amateur nude modeling shoots! I was actually surprised at how quick she was ready to get started! Jenny told me that she had always thought about doing a little bit of nude modeling, but that the idea never went any further than simply thinking about it. I am sure glad that I decided to speak with Jenny that day over at the local gym! Hope you guys enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures of a cute blonde babe modeling nude for the very first time!

Name: Cloe
Employment: Beach Bathing Suit / Souvenir Shop
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Cloe is 18 years old and she is a very amateur teen! As you will notice in these high resolution modeling pictures, she also has a nice set of big and all natural breasts! I came into contact with this brunette babe over at a restaurant here in town. She was there with her friend (female) and they were both waiting outside on the bench, waiting to be called in order to be seated. I really wasn't paying a lot of attention at first, but was on my cell phone scheduling one of the models to come over to shoot. Apparently, one of the girls overheard me on my phone and were both giggling about the nude modeling. I was on my way back inside of the restaurant when I heard Cloe's friend say out rather LOUDLY that Cloe should ask me about the nude modeling! Needless to say, as soon as I heard that, I was on my way over towards them to speak with Cloe about modeling for my website! Cloe was indeed interested in the nude modeling and we also scheduled a shoot that same day! Hope you all enjoy these amateur modeling pictures from Cloe!

photos above used from the galleries:

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…ailey.html

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…-nude.html

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…ndjob.html

С нами с 05.10.17
Рейтинг: -3

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 27/03/19 в 06:41       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Name: Lenna
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 570 High Resolution Pictures And More Coming!

I met this amateur teen babe at a music festival the other day over at the community park! I was just walking around looking for a new amateur girl to shoot, and I noticed that there was an empty seat in the audience where the bands were getting ready to take the stage. And of course, I also noticed the girl who was sitting beside that empty seat ...and that was Lenna! I thought that she was an adorable and cute girl, so I decided to speak with her about becoming one of my models! She told me that she was 18 years old and had absolutely no experience in nude modeling. So yeah, Lenna is definitely a fresh and very amateur girl! I hope that you guys like her amateur nude modeling pictures, and be sure to check back for more stuff coming out from Lenna! Lenna has a total amount of 570 high resolution and large photos in the members area, but that number will grow much higher since I am planning on shooting Lenna a few more times!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! icon_smile.gif

Name: Abbie and Amy
Height: Abbie, 5' 03 and Amy, 5' 06
Employment: Abbie, Supermarket Cashier - Amy, Restaurant Hostess

Check out these 2 amateur teens modeling nude and spreading apart their amateur asses! Amy R. told me that she had a friend named Abbie that found out that she did a few amateur nude modeling shoots for my website and Abbie told Amy R. that she was interested in trying out the amateur nude modeling herself! Abbie came by to do her nude modeling shoot and she also brought along her friend Amy R. to hang out with her. Since both of the girls were together, I had them both model nude for a few pictures! The next time, they might do a lot more than just nude modeling, so be sure to keep an eye out for that! Amy R. told me that she was going to talk to Abbie about doing a girl on girl shoot, so I suppose we shall see what happens! I hope that you all enjoy the brand new model, as well as this high resolution photo gallery, featuring Amy R. and Abbie both modeling and spreading nude!

Name: Alice
Height: 4' 10
Employment: Best Buy Electronics Store
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Alice and I like to play baseball on the weekends over at the park with my friends. We were playing one of our games last weekend and after we all finished playing, we just kinda hung around being bored with not much to do. Eventually, everyone started going home and I had to wait for my ride to come pick me up. I noticed a missed call in my cell phone logs and the message was from my friend, saying that she was running late, and that it would take her almost 3 hours to get there! She was at some stupid meeting at work so there was no way she could leave. Ray and I actually met each other a couple of weeks earlier (at the same park during one of my games) and we talked for a while, but very briefly. He did talk with me about the modeling, but at the time, I really wasn't sure about doing it so he gave me his phone number and told me to call him if I ever became interested. So, I thought to myself - I wonder if Ray would come and pick me up if I tell him that I will do the nude modeling? I thought that Ray was a pretty nice guy but I really didn't have much interest in taking my clothes off on the internet so I never called him before. But maybe we could make a deal! I really didn't feel like waiting around for 3 long hours for my friend to arrive! I called Ray to ask for the ride and he totally agreed to the deal! And as you can see, I made good on my end of the deal!

Name: Crystal
Employment: Fast Food Cashier
Pictures: 813 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Crystal and I am 19 years old. I have never done any nude modeling before and I am very new to this sort of thing. I became involved in the amateur modeling when I met this guy over at the shopping mall and he spoke with me about modeling nude for a website! I really didn't know what to think at first but to be completely honest with you, I was kinda thinking .....what the fuck? Did this guy really just ask me to do a nude modeling shoot? He was a nice enough guy though. So sure, why not ....at least let the guy say everything that he needs to tell me. Although, I must say that it's not every day when a random stranger just walks up to me while I am shopping in a store and proceeds to speak with me about removing my clothing and modeling nude! So yeah, I just absolutely had to at least hear what this guy had to say! LOL! However, after he showed me his website and even had one of his models speak with me about her experiences shooting with this guy, I was all ready to get started removing my clothes and getting into all types of nude poses and positions! The modeling shoot was a lot of fun and I also decided to go back and do more modeling! I have a total amount of 813 high resolution pictures on the website and I hope that you all enjoy each and every one of them!

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…model.html

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…e-amy.html

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=928652-0000&PA=YO…model.html

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор сайта