Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Пишу стори и дескрипшены

Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 07.12.03

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 11/12/03 в 05:55       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

я новичок в адалт вебмастеринге(но не в адалте вообще-долгое время работаю на веб камерах)...предлагаю услуги по написанию историй и дескрипшенов,если это интересно icon_rolleyes.gif ...стучите в асю-308523383 или пишите в личку

Для оценки моих способностей-Story about Chubby:
I am sluttish kinky chubby.My name is Patty-a fatty name,isnt it?...xoxoxo...I am only 30 and that's because the thing I enjoy most in my life is....oh,hun,sure-riding a cock.That is what I am going to tell you about.I have all I need-own house with a swimming pool for my plump body,large car(oh,hun-I am large and all my things are large), bulging vallet.And I am an experienced one woman-you will like all my 250 lbs those you can touch and slap...Oh,what I was going to tell you about...I met a guy last month.Tall,strong,with dark black hair he was near 24.Every young woman dream about such a boyfriend.I was going to work when I saw him on the roadside-his car was broken."Can't help with the car,hun",said I"but if you want-can take you to the city."And he answered:"Oh,thank you,Beautiful!"All the way long he was looking at my huge boobs,eating them out by his eyes.And when we was not too far from the city,he asked if I like him.I said,I like.He said-he was waiting for a woman like me all his life long.And now he wants me so badly.My hand moved down and I feeled his THING.It was hard thick near 10 inch.My wide deep pussy became wet and I stopped the car.He said he was ever dreamed about a large hot mom in pantihose.Oh-have I said-I do not wear panties,never....And he was touching my clit through pantyhose and when-he tear a hole in them.He was laying on the backseat when I perched on his THING.My huge boobs were hanging down to his face,while I was riding his cock,and he grabedd them with passion.I moved and screamed,moved faster and screamed louder...mmmm....(When I remember it now-I am getting horny again as then).And at the last moment I stood up and he cum on my floppy hanging tits.His name was Steve...Haven't I said that?I want to meet him again.Or may be you,hun?I am a pervert sluttish chubby...I know you like me!

Последний раз редактировалось: hahanna (14/12/03 в 06:54), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)

Любит негритянок

С нами с 26.01.03
Рейтинг: 384

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 11/12/03 в 14:03       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

плиз стукнись после 7 вечера на 47405161. есть работка

Ebony, Latina, Interracial trades

С нами с 12.06.03
Рейтинг: 960

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 11/12/03 в 23:39       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

[deleted]

HQHost: хостинг успешных мастеров. | LONG BUCKS: реальные деньги REALITY сайтов

Новая тема Новая тема