Расширенный поиск по форуму

Новая тема Новая тема   
Автор
Поиск в теме:

С нами с 30.04.16
Рейтинг: 211

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/08/16 в 11:47       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

Цитата:
Hey All - Glad you have noticed some of the big changes taking place over here at Kink. The big uptick in sales you are experiencing could be based on two things:

1. Your rebills from our NATS programs are being moved over to the new platform and will be visible on your stats in Beta.
2. You are promoting a product that is kicking ass and converting much better than the past.

We have spent over a year getting the new product and affiliate platforms up and running. As of August 1, we are 100% migrated and everyone is starting to reap the rewards of this hard work! So proud of the team here!

All that being said, we are still pushing vigorously to make sure that we get you all the bells and whistles you are used to, so bear with us and feel free to reach out to affiliates@kinkydollars.com so we can help you with your individual issues and help you get set up on the new platform. Forkbeard - the payment history is there, just click on "my account" and see the payments. Is this not working for you? I checked myself and I see them.

Biggest note: You do not have to update your links. We have worked extensively to make sure that your NATS links will track to your new account! So, feel free to start using the new link tools in Beta, but don't stress about your old links getting lost!

Looking forward to continually improving the experience for our users and affiliates, and thanks for your patience as we make these major changes!
KinkMatty is offline Report Post Share thread on Digg

С нами с 20.01.03
Рейтинг: 9760

Передовик Master-X (01.03.2005) Передовик Master-X (16.03.2005) Передовик Master-X (16.10.2016) Передовик Master-X (01.11.2016) Передовик Master-X (16.11.2016) Ветеран трепа Master-X (01.12.2016)
Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 26/08/16 в 12:33       Ответить с цитатойцитата 

с 1 августа не постарела новость?

да и есть тут топик о кинках Kinky dollars проблемы !?

Новая тема Новая тема   

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!

Перейти:  

Спонсор раздела Стань спонсором этого раздела!

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Опросы

Рецепт новогоднего блюда 2022

Обсудите на форуме обсудить (11)
все опросы »