Реклама на сайте Advertise with us
Тема: Подскажите где взять models release? Расширенный поиск по форуму

Внимание! В связи с устареванием топика эта страница была взята из кэша.
Автор Сообщение
Информация о пользователе Darkly

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 17/10/03 в 14:47     

Вот такой вопрос заинтересовал...
И вообще что нужно еще для большей легальности....
И самое главное - где взять текст этого релиза?
Подскажите...

K началу

Информация о пользователе bog

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 17/10/03 в 15:25     

Model Release
In consideration of compensation as indicated below, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged,
I ___________________________ do hereby irrevocably authorise, the photographer named below his legal representatives, assigns, and those acting under his permission and on his authority, to copyright, publish, and use in all forms and media and manners for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, still, single, multiple or moving photographic images or pictures, video recordings, audio recordings of me in which I may be included in whole or in part, alone or in conjunction with other persons, or composite or distorted in character, or form, or based on or involving any stunt poses, in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproductions thereof in colour otherwise, or in derivative works made through any medium.
I do hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which they may be applied.
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the said photographer, his legal representatives, assigns, and all persons acting under his permission or authority, from any liability by virtue of blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of the pictures, or in any processing tending toward the completion of the finished product, unless it can be clearly shown that the publication thereof were maliciously caused, and produced, and published solely for the purpose of subjecting me to conspicuous ridicule, scandal, reproach, scorn, and indignity.
I hereby affirm by my signature below that all poses, positions and situations enacted including those which involve restraint, fictional depiction of captivity, bondage and other such situations in the still, single, multiple or moving photographic images or pictures, video recordings, audio recordings covered in this release were entered into without force, coercion, or threat whatsoever, and were posed freely by me with my full consent in return for monetary compensation and for my own amusement. I further agree to hold blameless and free of all accusation of such force or coercion the said photographer, his legal representatives, assigns, and those acting under his permission and on his authority.
I do hereby warrant that I am of full legal age and have every right to contract in my own name in the above regard. Further, I have read the above authorisation and release, prior to its execution, and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof.

Model

Amount Received Ј

Date

Address

DOB

PROOF PROVIDED

Photographer

Date

K началу

Информация о пользователе icicle

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 17/10/03 в 18:12     

Еще для полного кайфа нужно добавить поля
ID nr: где нужно указать данные паспорта
+ как приложение скан паспорта.

Ну и такую строчку

I agree to be filmed/videotaped and or photographed in connection with ПУПКИН, Inc.. ПУПКИН, Inc., subsidiaries, successors, licensees, and assignees may copyright, use and reuse, publish, distribute, edit, excerpt, exhibit and otherwise exploit my name (real or fictional). I agree that still pictures may be made from video or my appearance(s) by any means, and I grant ПУПКИН, Inc. and its successors, licensees and assignees the right to copyright and use said photographs, without further payment to me in printed publications, digitally on the Internet or via CD, or any other media, without restrictions

icon_razz.gif

K началу

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 17/10/03 в 19:26     

Спасибо вам большое!!!
Век благодарен буду!

на этом, дорогие модераторы... топик можно закрывать icon_smile.gif
Спб.

K началу

Информация о пользователе Сергей Ильич

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 18/10/03 в 00:23     

Darkly писал:

Спб.

Нет уж извольте, я щас флеймить буду icon_smile.gif

K началу

Ссылка на сообщениеДобавлено: 18/10/03 в 02:00     

Сергей Ильич писал:
Darkly писал:

Спб.

Нет уж извольте, я щас флеймить буду icon_smile.gif

НЕТ!!!!!!!!!!!!! НЕТ!!!!!!!!!! только не это!!!!
лучше молчи!!!!!!!!
НЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕЕТ!!!!

K началу

Текстовая реклама в форме ответа
Заголовок и до четырех строчек текста
Длина текста до 350 символов
Купить рекламу в этом месте!
Внимание! В связи с устареванием топика эта страница была взята из кэша.

Спонсор сайта

Реклама на сайте Advertise with us

Опросы

Рецепт новогоднего блюда 2022

Обсудите на форуме обсудить (11)
все опросы »